- .NET Developer (9)
- Technology (5)
- Java Developer (4)
- Mobile Developer (4)
- Startup (4)
- Quality Assurance (3)
- Web Application Developer (3)
- iOS Developer (3)
- Front End Developer (2)
- Ruby on Rails (2)
- SQL DBA (2)
- Full Stack (2)
- DevOps Engineer (2)
- Business Analyst (1)
- PHP Developer (1)
- Automation (1)
- Android Developer (1)
- Swift Developer (1)
- User Experince / Design (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Python (1)
- Strategic Leadership (1)
- Application Support (1)
- Big Data (1)
- Distributed Computing (1)
- Architect (1)
- Infrastructure (1)
Agile Project Manager
- Location: Columbus, Columbus-North
- Job Type: Direct Hire
Senior Agile Project Manager
Success in the Development group requires a strong commitment to team work and communication. The Agile Project Manager must be able to participate in project planning and management, assist in team development and leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work, and participate in process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
Enjoy the job satisfaction, benefits and flexibility of a small company while having exceptional influence, improving your skills, and working with top talent and leading-edge technologies. Our environment is fast-paced, open-minded and supportive. Our growing team passionately delivers solutions that make a difference.
- Managing the project process and project internal communications
- Improving engineering practices and tools used by the team, so each increment of functionality is potentially shippable
- Use standard project performance metrics to assess and evaluate the project.
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments; removing roadblocks to their work; facilitating meetings; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members
- Ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution; and encourage a sustainable working pace to achieve the highest quality of work
- Aid in the implementation and use of agile tools, guidelines and metrics to achieve a standardized approach to agile team project execution
- Be responsible for monitoring the overall cost, control, and adherence to schedules; support any needed requirements reviews; and provide procurement support as needed
- Define and develop initiatives for continuous process improvements and aid in the formalization and execution of an internal SDLC
- Acting as a champion to educate the business on how to maximize ROI and meet objectives through agile development
- At least 8 years of experience in managing development related projects and must demonstrate a leadership role in at least 3 successful projects that were delivered on time and on budget.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing Agile scrum team with developers, testers and DevOps team using Agile processes and practices.
- Knowledge of best practices for the full Agile SDLC, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Proven success at influencing and collaborating across teams of technologists, designers and client-facing staff.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with internal and external associates
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, think-on-your-feet business environment
- Ability to lead and manage simultaneous projects
- Deadline-conscious, results-driven, and high-performing in a high-intensity environment
- Experience in the healthcare domain
- Experience building complex software systems with one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Understanding of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH
Or contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.