- .NET Developer (9)
- Technology (5)
- Java Developer (4)
- Full Stack (3)
- PHP Developer (2)
- Front End Developer (2)
- Big Data (2)
- SQL DBA (2)
- Automation (1)
- Ruby on Rails (1)
- Python (1)
- Distributed Computing (1)
- Web Application Developer (1)
- DevOps Engineer (1)
- Architect (1)
- Infrastructure (1)
Big Data Developer – full time, up to $120,000
- Location: Columbus
- Job Type: Direct Hire
We are looking for a Big Data Developer that will work on the ingesting, storing, processing and analyzing large data sets. The primary job goal will be to develop and implement data pipelines that extracts, transforms and loads data into an information product.
- Developing and maintaining data pipelines implementing ETL processes.
- Work closely with a data science team Implementing data analytic pipelines.
- Help define data governance policies and support data versioning processes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Proficiency with Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS
- Experience working with extracting and integrating large disconnected and unstructured datasets.
- Experience in building processes that support data transformations and data modeling.
- Familiar with Avro serialization and schema development.
- Familiar with AWS Hadoop infrastructure
- Familiar with the use of Hadoop Libraries, specifically Apache Crunch
- Familiarity with Spark helpful.
Or contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.